Hello ! Follow me okay :* U will be safety here ^^ .
+Follow | Dashboard|
Be mine
Monday 18 March 2013 | 09:41 | 0 comments
Hmm , Hai evelybody . How are u all today ? everything's fine rite ? Dah lame tak bukak blog ni . dah berhabuk dahh . fuhhh fuhhhh *tiup habuk* Hmm . Rindu kat biy aku . korang ape tau ? dapat jumpe balak happy la kan . always can meet your partner rite ? but me ? kadang kadang je tau . don't u know how i feel ? but it will can't chnge my feeling . until now i still fallin love with the kind boy tht i had ever meet . and he is my biy my only hubby . i will waiting on u until u come to my house and purpose me . hmm . that thing will happen rite ? i hope so , and i hope u say "yes" . Hm , i want to sleep coz i feel very sleepy and im waiting for his reply . k assalamualaikum :)

Past Roses | New Roses
Disclaimer


Hii there ! Want to know me well ? easy thing to click "C Senged" button rite? so click it and u will know all about me :) thankyou :*

C Senged Goodies Story


Tagboard (shout here !)


Tagboard ! get your own cbox , shoutbox / whatever . Width must be less 240 :D

Credit


Skin made by : Lieya
Background by : Faqihah|Ain
Image by : WeHeartIt